Paper Submission Guidelines
- Submission Guidelines
- The research papers must original and unpublished.
- The papers should be in IEEE template not exceeding 6 pages.
- The registered paper will be included in the conference proceedings and peer reviewed selected papers will be recommended for publications in the refereed journals with additional cost.
- Plagiarism violating ethical principles will not be entertained by the conference at any cost. It should be noted that papers having less than 20% plagiarized (including references) text will be processed for publication.
- The authors should agree that if the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors will register for the conference and present the paper.